Wednesday, November 11, 2009

365 Days of Marriage

Last week Zac and I celebrated our one year anniversary!! Its crazy to think that this time last year I was worried about little things like updating our wedding website and which jewelry I should wear with my dress. This year we are reading "What to Expect" and Zac has turned our living room into a mini Santa's workshop (as this is where all baby contraptions are put together). Little Annabell was an unexpected gift, but we are looking forward to her all the same. Now if only she would get here already!! It has definitely been a world-wind of a year...but I wouldn't change it for a thing!!

Arriving in Jamaica after waking up at 4am to catch our flight. Sporting my "Bride" shirt and his "Groom Cap"

The day of the wedding....."Soon to be Mrs. Marshall" hoodie!

A small ceremony on the beach of Negril, Jamaica right at sunset




Right before the sun went down



Ring shot




This picture went on our announcements.....It was my favorite!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. May you have many more years of wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! and what a perfect anniversary gift a sweet little baby is! :)

    ReplyDelete