Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"One Pound Down"


Now I am not usually one to stress about my weight.....ok who am I kidding?? Anybody who knows me is having to pick themselves off the floor right now from laughter. However, when I found out that we were expecting, I indulged. I stopped worrying so much. Then last month really threw me for a loop when I had "blossomed" a little more than expected! (Pic to the right demonstrates this).
So I did an inside happy dance at our doctor's appointment today, when he said that I had not only NOT gained any weight since my last check up, but had even lost a pound!! According to Dr. Raja, everything is right on track and I will now start seeing him every two weeks until my 38th week, where I will see him every 7 days. Then he had a nice little conversation with my husband where "sex after delivery" and "will it go back to the same size" were the topics......man-chat!

We are, now, over half way finished with our baby classes. This week we learned proper bathing techniques and the whole diaper-changing lingo. This may seem trivial to some, but Zac and I had never changed a diaper until last night. Granted it was on a doll, but she still maintained all limbs when we completed the task. Thumbs up!! Next week, proper installation of the car seat......Zac can't wait! (Sarcasm).

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I'm sure you're getting TONS of advice for Baby Annabell. :) Just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping a "must have" list for my girlfriends. If you want, I can send it your way... just need your email! :)

    cynthia.s.mcelroy@gmail.com

    Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete