Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Bump!


Ok so I got the proofs back from our infamous "Baby Bump" shoot! Here are a few that we absolutely loved! We are so thankful to have met Rachel, she is really amazing! And believe me, we look way better in these photos than in person, so hats off to her!! Plus, I'm super lucky that I have such a photogenic husband!


This one we are going to blow up and put in the nursery....how creative with the Scrabble letters!


This was one of my favorites!



Just some luvin'.....and vintage boots!



Classic Belly Shot









Its Chubby Hubby ice cream......more like "chubby wife" ice cream!!








This just cracks me up!







The sunset shot!






I'm a lucky girl! He is so handsome!





This is not my favorite of me....but its kinda cool because you can see Annabell's head poking out on the left side!!!



Another Classic!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love your pics! You look great! Ya'll are going to have a beautiful family. Next time your in Alexandria visiting his sister, give let me know... we live in Gainesville, VA. Take care & good luck with your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete