Sunday, August 23, 2009

Before and After

Well...Zac and I have had two very productive weekends. We have (and when I say "we" I mean Zac and my dad) have finished painting the nursery. All that is lacking is the black and white harlequin diamond wall....which I plan to do soon. Plus, Zac has systematically put together all furniture in the baby's room as well as the stroller or "travel system" to be politically correct. I was informed recently, by my much younger preggo friend, that "stroller" is a dated word and "travel system" is the new term.....who would have thought that by the time I would be having a baby, the word "stroller" would be extinct...but I digress.....


We met with our good friend and photographer Rachel Austin last night, to shoot baby bump pictures. She is awesome! I highly recommend checking out her website rachelaustinphotography.com. She not only came up with very cool ideas but promised that she could remove any double chins that I might have from pregnancy bloat. For that reason alone, she is next to God in my book!


I promise to post pictures of both the nursery and the bump once everything is completed. However, I thought I might post some before pics......and when I say before, I literally mean 3 days before we found out that Annabell was coming! Three days before I took 6 at-home pregnancy tests, 3 days before I stopped taking Hydroxycut to alleviate 4 troublesome pounds, and 3 days before Zac and I realized that I was 5 weeks pregnant and there was going to be another Marshall in our house!!






Zac and I in Alexandria, VA, visiting his sister and doing a little shopping!





The Marshall Family having cider at an Irish Pub.....incidentally, the last alcohol I have had.

.........will post "after" pics when nursery is complete and all signs of double chins and cellulite have been removed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment