Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A is for Annabell...and Attitude

Just thought I would post a few pics of Miss Annabell Grey. She is now 2 months old and such a little doll. This past week has been a little rough on Mommy, Daddy and Baby as we are still struggling to find a formula that suits her. The most recent was definitely NOT a match. She became very clingy because her little tummy was hurting and cried constantly! At one point I was sure that she was no longer the sweet child I had brought home 10 weeks ago and now was certainly a new baby bearing the 666 mark in her hair somewhere. But all is well with her once again. She is back to smiling, cooing and captivating the hearts of everyone she meets! She loves playing in her bouncy chair, run/walks in her jogging stroller, Taylor Swift, car rides and can't stand to have her hands covered...which she will inevitably let you know all about if you attempt to put a blanket over them. She definitely has an attitude....wonder where she get that??




Annabell and her Yaya


Annabell sporting her tutu made by Ashley Conatser



Modeling her favorite hat




Such a Diva!!






AB in her Ed Hardy bib from Miss Jennifer
(Zac's favorite picture of her)





This was during the rough time....doesn't she look miserable!! And this was the only way she wanted to be held.

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Have you found a good formula? My oldest had the same problem and we switched him to a AR Lipil and Soy Free. His tummy was always hurting. It finally got better when he was 10 months. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I nursed but Will had colic ALL day, everyday. No one told me that babies "came like that." Everyone else had a happy little baby that slept most of the time. Now I look back on it and hardly even remember! I'm glad that Miss A is back to the happy, sweet little girl she looks like she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 12 yr old daughter loves the bib!

    ReplyDelete